Quality prevails. This is evidenced by countless satisfied customers which KOSTER Waterproofing Systems has obtained all over the world. Here you will find a selection of references sorted by field of application or by product.
Click here for our Moisture Vapor Reduction systems reference list.
USA, Orlando, FL, Nemours Children´s Hospital
- Nemours Children´s Hosptial
- Fields of application
- Moisture Vapor Reduction System under cementitious underlayments
- Hospitals are sensitive environments to work on once they are occupied, so all primary work needs to be successful and reliable. The Nemours Children´s Hospital in Orlando, Florida was no exception. The General Contractor on this particular job was Skanska, who took a pro-active approach to the moisture vapor in the floors. They already knew they wanted to put down a moisture mitigation system on the floor to control the moisture coming through the slab, but they performed some moisture tests anyway. Primary relative humidity tests showed percentage levels of up to 90+ % throughout the facility. KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS was applied throughout an area of 350,000 sq. ft. covering patient rooms, operating rooms, and other various rooms. KOSTER VAP I 06 Primer was applied on top of the KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS before receiving an underlayment that would ultimately go under the finished welded sheet goods and other types of resilient flooring. Because of the fast curing time of the KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS, the construction schedule was able to stay on a fast track to the opening of the hospital.
- Product applied
- KOSTER VAP I 06 Primer
KOSTER VAP I 2000 FS
- General Contractor / Applicator
- General Contractor: Skanska; Applicator: Specialty Solutions