KOSTER IN 1 is a polyurethane prepolymer used with 10% catalyst. The system reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a solid waterproof polyurethane foam. KOSTER IN 1 is solvent and filler-free, resistant to hydrolysis and is suitable for use in potable water areas. When the mixed material comes into contact with water it reacts to form a fine-pored, closed cell foam, stopping and displacing the water.
- Bulgaria, Kozlodui, Atomic power plant
- Danmark, Kobenhavns Radhus
- Denmark, Tivoli
- India, Mumbai, Virar Trainstation
- Iran, Resalat Tunnel
- Iran, Sewage Pipe
- Israel, Haifa, Matam Towers
- Israel, Herzeliya, Marine Island
- Latvia, Riga, Railway bridge "Gogola"
- Lithuania, Water power plant
- Thailand, Bangkok, Mass Railway Transit Authority (Subway)
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai Marina, KG Tower
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Palm Island Jumeirah